So I finally got my hands on the compact camera of my dreams!
I’m at the chalet so I’m borrowing my friend’s laptop to post this (: So um, here are the important features for the camera.
- 16.2 Megapixels
- 16X optical zoom
- Sweep panoramic
- Full HD movie (1920×1080)
- 28mbits video
- Focal Length 24 – 384
- Sensor size 1/2.33 inch
- 9-points autofocus
- Shutter speed 1/1600 ~ 30s
- ISO 100 ~ 3200
- Weight 245g
Yeah almost all of the brought their laptops over. So I didn’t, it’s like a frickin lan party man. I set the color to realistic so that it won’t look over saturated. Of course, it would also mean that the pictures will look less dull. But that’s not important. Cause I want to have full control over the image. The less it’s processed by the camera, the more control I have over the picture!
Finally it has ended! FINALLY.
The 4 days of torture has finally ended. I only sold 2 today but that’s not the point I guess. I don’t have the motivation to work at all. And I’m just writing this so that I can make it before 12am! The real post that I really wanted to write about will take some time and will probably be out at 1am?
Either way, here’s a video to kind of make this stupid post more bearable.
ALRIGHT I’M FINALLY BACK.
Too damn bloody tired to write anything and that there’s a heck lot of pictures to upload to my com. And for some reason my left ring finger seems to have been bitten by something and appears to be swollen. So I find it to be a pain in the ass to type as well.
ANYWAY, AS LONG AS I DON’T SLEEP TILL TOMORROW, posts will be flying up after my rest! 😀
Exams are finally over! Went bowling yesterday. Came home tired and all. Did a few stupid things and just didn’t have the mood to do any proper posts. But here I am again. In the holidays. Feeling all great.
Still trying to get work, probably going to work in the upcoming IT fair. Not sure about what happens after that. I’m all psyched up and prepared to change my phone. Not that it’s bad, I’m just rather sick of it. So yes. I’m all ready to draw and do shit today. Though I should start by getting a little more sleep.
Alright guys, the Service Pack 1 for windows 7 is finally out.
Right now it is an optional update. Though as a geek I’ll say, if your operating system has an update, UPDATE IT. So anyway, it isn’t a terribly important update. It basically rounds up all the previous updates into one pack, and adds a couple of other functionalities.
So if you haven’t update your computer up till now. I think you should do it. Right NOW. Or just take your time. The update shouldn’t that too long.
So well um, in case you’re interested in the new features:
- Improved HDMI audio device performance: there’s a small update that helps reliability of HDMI audio devices after rebooting. This is listed as a feature in the release notes, but really feels like a bug fix.
- Corrected behavior when printing mixed-orientation XPS documents: If you’re trying to print XPS documents that have landscape and portrait pages in the same document, now they will print correctly. All 5 of you can now rejoice.
- Change to behavior of “Restore previous folders at logon” functionality: If you used the “Restore previous folders at logon” feature in Folder Options, the folders would restore into a cascaded set of windows. Now they will restore to where they were.
- Support for Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX): supports a newer processor extension that improves performance for floating point intensive applications.
- Improved Support for Advanced Format (512e) Storage Devices: hard drive manufacturers are transitioning to a new 4KB physical sector size, and now Windows 7 supports this better.
So uh, just go to Windows update, click on the important updates available and check the box and update.
Alternatively, you can download the ISO file directly from Microsoft. (not recommended if you’ve done previous updates)
So yeah! Cheers to the new update 😀